Monday, February 11, 2013

Do You Like Free Shit?

A question for the ages.  Well, if you like free shit, especially free music made in the privacy of one's own bedroom, then I might be able to help.  I have been making music in my bedroom for quite some time.  Poorly recorded, poorly mixed (if at all), poorly pieced together, and just poorly thought out, these little ditties will have you tapping your foot and throwing up a little in your mouth.

 If you want to become part of the Stranjo Banjo Music Appreciation Society, you will be privy to some of the newest and crappiest of the Stranjo Banjo catalog.  Not only that, you will recieve, FOR FREE, a Stranjo Banjo music sampler, with 6ish songs, remastered, and in one of a kind packaging.  I would promise a membership card or something, but..................ok maybe.  These tunes range from punk, country, lo-fi, and electronic bleep blop bleepers.

I am currently recording a whole slew of new crappers, and they should be available in the very near future, probably for free or maybe a buck or two.  So, if you want to be part of an elite and secretive society that celebrates the soul electric, all you have to do is send me your mailing address.  That's it.  Pretty darn easy if you ask me.  Email your address to:   stranjobanjo@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment